Evernote integrated rich media content with to-do list to make things better, smooth and more connected from anywhere. It’s a great idea, to-do list saving multi-platform, where you can share, record, type, access information anywhere. If you’re on meeting, fix your schedule just from your smart-phone, take the white board screen shots, upload to your evernote account and also take the important notes with your own voice. Lets put your all stuffs in your projects (plan, strategy, steps, process, development, team integration) within single place – don’t get messed-up, better organized and synchronized. Once, you will sync – all of machines (pcs, laptops, smartphone) will be updated and it worked in offline too.
- Capture anything – Save your ideas, things you like, things you hear, and things you see.
- Access anywhere – Evernote works with nearly every computer, phone and mobile device out there.
- Find things fast – Search by keyword, tag or even printed and handwritten text inside images.
- Sync between Windows, Android, Blackberry
ProductWiki real users community, generating information about products, including pros-cons of the products. Getting real people all around the world and as well getting respond and collaboraite contribution makes the website comprehensive, value-able for the customers. Over the web about a product, you will get multi types of respond but here it focused, maximum, minimum are specified — to get instant idea about your products before to buy it.
- Review products using our Collaborative Reviews.
- Comment on products
- Create lists of products as: love, want or have, or any other tag you choose (for example – 25th birthday, cd collection, top 5 movies)
- Publish your list of products on your blog with images
- Search for products using different criteria to narrow your search – if you’re looking for a dress, you can further narrow down the field by selecting a “strapless dress, that is also knee-length”.
- Write reviews, buying guides or rants
- Ask questions, answer questions, have discussions
- Add products – any product can be added to ProductWiki, if the category doesn’t exist you can create it! We also encourage self-promotion, so if you make a product that you want to sell, add it to ProductWiki (although we have some guidelines to follow first)
- Add links to ProductWiki that might be useful – product reviews, manufacturer’s homepage, or blog posts.