Airliners — user empowering the website by submitting photo collection of aeroplanes, Boeing plane, fighters, helicopters photos including in detailed information about the each photos. More then 1,770,975 photos uploaded which includes air-plane, aviation photos and aviation news. Select Air Craft, air line, country / airport and look for the photos — it will find country wise air craft photos and as well anyone can contribute on the websites, even you can apply/ share your shots which relevant with aircraft.
- A platform where you can see all AIRCRAFT around the world.
- Community driven airliners.net brings millions of photos and millions of visitors each days.
- The Best Airplane Information, Aviation Photos and Aviation News! 1,770,975 photos online for free
- Submit your photos and get full credit for your works.
Scoop.it – amazing social media tools, with users given topics, it starts find best quality, most relevant articles & generate web pages & make the pages resourceful. User don’t have to write anything on the web pages, it automatically find interesting information from the web and make your page full of content including media files. For example, you look Google Sites, create your topics about Google Sites. It will find the Google sites related best latest information, fetch the video from Youtube and visible to your website. As well, you can create your own profile, edit the articles, follow others and shares with web.
- Social media tools, to find more information from web automatically.
- Scoop.it is free and giving free to open TOPICS over the network. (Still in beta, invitation required — try with Facebook, Twiter account)
- Get web stats with each topics, share the updates with Social networks (Twitter, Facebook), follow others and as well grab updates with RSS Feed.
- It brings rich text content including media files, like images, videos.
Create your topic-centric media by collecting gems among relevant social media streams Publish it to people sharing the same interest
Scoop.it front page showing featured topics and top topics
Scoopit in action -- Generating informaion about "Google Sites Resources"
Quix is most powerful bookmarklet (drag & drop to install) which is extensive powerful and brings more functionality with command line — just give the command, instantly you will find information from several networks to your browser. Just remember the shortcut for the bookmarklet and find anything from Amazon search, Twitter Search, Google Blog Search, IMDB Search, Google Maps, Mahalo Search, PHP Function Search, Wikipedia Search, Netflix search, YouTube Search, Vimeo search and current website search with Google.
Also, share current pages to posteriors, tumblr and StumbleUpon and so on networks. From WordPress networks, find codex, plugins, wpmu, wp tools with shortcode. Several SEO tools integrated, to find no-follow links, SEO Checkup, Link Check, Snippet, Directory Search, Archive — to get acess instantly, give the shortcode command, it will work smoothly.
- Quix is an extensible bookmarklet, that allows you to easily access all your bookmarks and bookmarklets
- Supporting all the browsers, like Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari Browser and Internet Explorer.
- Drag & Drop bring the full functionality to your browser.
- Remember the shortcode and give the command to get specific results. Get details in HELP page.
Quix Front Page
Quix Supportable Browser
Surphace most innovative contextual matching technology for the web publishers. More then 150,000 leading websites and over 1.2 billion monthly article article pages across the web. When you publish an article, it became old within week or in the middle of month. Whereas, Surphace brings fresh, most recent relevant information on your site — so your websites visitors feels much better to getting fresh trends. It’s helps to satisfy your reader, engage your readers. To monetize your site, requirement simple few minute installation to get full functionality in your site.
We know what it’s like for publishers today. You produce lots of content, sometimes across multiple sites, but it usually falls dormant before the week is over. How do you maximize each stories’ reach, while giving it the best opportunity to find the readers who are most interested? Welcome to Surphace.
We mine your archives to surface the most contextually relevant bits of content alongside the stories appearing on your site now. In doing so, we give readers more of what we know interests them. We help you get the most out of your content, keeping your stories fresher longer, ultimately doing more with the assets you create. Our click-through rates routinely average in the 1-3% range, driving significant value for our partners and leaving readers satisfied and satiated.
We also monetize the space – through either integrated ad units or Sponsored Article links – creating an incremental revenue stream and more often than not, delivering this core site functionality with net monthly cash inflows to you. — Official Says
- Surphace’s patented contextual matching technology dynamically generates related content links
- Surphace has adopted a contextual matching approach that relies on context, not behavior
- It index content from full-text RSS and Atom feeds where available; it pull content directly from HTML sources where full-text feeds are not found.
- It helps you get the most out of your content, keeping your stories fresher longer, ultimately doing more with the assets you create.
- Its click-through rates routinely average in the 1-3% range, driving significant value for our partners and leaving readers satisfied and satiated.
- It also monetize the space – through either integrated ad units or Sponsored Article links – creating an incremental revenue stream and more often than not, delivering this core site functionality with net monthly cash inflows to you.
- It Drive deeper reader engagement & It’s free, fully automated, and only takes a few minutes to install.
- Official Website
Wepapers — world’s biggest study group, where students (everyone) can share their educational materials including quality reports, assignments, analysis, thesis, text book solutions, Q & A, cheat-sheets, any types of documents which share, expand the knowledge. It maintain quality of documents & students can communicate and learn from each others share. Registers user have full access to upload file, download, read and print for study.
- wePapers world’s biggest study groups for students and everyone
- wePapers is a place where students (and everybody) can share materials including quality reports, assignments, analysis, thesis, text book solutions, for free.
- It has coverage on maximum topics like Business, Communication, Computer Science, Mathematics, Sociology, English, Economics and so on.
- It allows to download, read print and upload quality documents (up-to 100 MB).
- Student can store paper, exams, lecture notes, research works in one place and get organized and access from anywhere at anytime
- Everyone can make their own profile and invite others, share university affiliation and so on.
- Official Website
- Your Noodle
iGoogle — personalized home page giving instant access to multiple services. From home page to accessing Gmail, search to web, reading news, watching videos, maps, listening radio, to-do list maintain, chat with friends and much more fun. The iGoogle service is good to access to Google’s product and service.
- Free service, fully customizable including theme changes, drag & drag gadgets
- Search for websites, images, videos, news articles, maps and more
- Personalize your homepage — make the way you would like
- Tons of gadgets available for free and any developer can access, develop his/her own gadgets.
- Official Page
Embedly serving 500,000 embeds per day to over 200 sites. User give the URL — Embedly make the URL embeddable for any websites or web applications. Give the URL of YouTube video, embedly will show the video on your site and made it embeddable. Without finding or looking for custom embeddable scripts or sources code, single URL make the full functionally on your site. They coverage more then 100 services and depends on the link, it automatically generate the script and embed the script on your site and make it rich with contents, images, photos or videos.
Embedly, Inc. provides a service which makes every URL on the internet embeddable for any website or web application in which it is posted. Currently, we serve over 500,000 embeds per day to over 200 sites.
Embedly works on the notion that links do not engage users unless they have relevant content around them. There are numerous links moving quickly through the internet everyday via social media and news sites such as Twitter, Facebook, Digg, and Reddit. Click-thru rates are being reduced as the amount of links multiply.
Embedly is able to turn links into relevant content which users want in various web applications ranging from websites and blogs to forums and social media sites. When using Embedly a typical Amazon link is transformed into an interesting embedded product listing complete with an image, price and rating. A link to CNN becomes a video, a Flickr link an image, and a Foursquare link a map and venue listing.
Embedly markets a free embedding service to all sites and provides many simple integration points and tools which allow any web site, social media application or blog to embed links from more than 100 providers. Twitter and Facebook users post over 50 million links per day. The need to provide embedded content has and will continue to increase substantially as the internet explodes with Social Media links.
- The service is free and anyone can get the service. No registration required.
- It covering Youtube, Flickr, Facebook, Vemo, Last.fm, CNN, Amazon, FOX, Posteriors, Qik, Picasa, CrunchBase, Quantcast and so on
- They providing Developer Tools & WordPress plugins
- Embedly WordPress Plugin: Embedding Content On Your Blog Has Never
WikiLeaks is an international new media non-profit organisation that publishes submissions of otherwise unavailable documents from anonymous news sources and news leaks. Its website, launched in 2006, is run by The Sunshine Press.Within a year of its launch, the site claimed a database that had grown to more than 1.2 million documents. The organization has described itself as having been founded by Chinese dissidents, as well as journalists, mathematicians, and start-up company technologists from the United States, Taiwan, Europe, Australia, and South Africa. Julian Assange, an Australian Internet activist, is generally described as its director.
WikiLeaks has won a number of awards, including the 2008 Economist magazine New Media Award.In June 2009, WikiLeaks and Julian Assange won Amnesty International‘s UK Media Award (in the category “New Media”) for the 2008 publication of “Kenya: The Cry of Blood – Extra Judicial Killings and Disappearances”, a report by the Kenya National Commission on Human Rights about police killings in Kenya.In May 2010, the New York Daily News listed WikiLeaks first in a ranking of “websites that could totally change the news”.Russia extended its support to WikiLeaks and its founder Julian Assange by issuing a statement which suggested that Assange should be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize, in the aftermath of the United States diplomatic cables leak. Julian Assange was named the Readers’ Choice for Time magazine’s Person of the Year award for 2010.
In April 2010, WikiLeaks posted video from a 2007 incident in which Iraqi civilians and journalists were killed by U.S. forces, on a website called Collateral Murder. In July of the same year, WikiLeaks released Afghan War Diary, a compilation of more than 76,900 documents about the War in Afghanistan not previously available for public review.In October, the group released a package of almost 400,000 documents called the Iraq War Logs in coordination with major commercial media organizations. In November 2010, WikiLeaks began releasing U.S. State department diplomatic cables.
WikiLeaks was originally launched as a user-editable wiki site, but has progressively moved towards a more traditional publication model, and no longer accepts either user comments or edits. The site is available on multiple servers and different domain names following a number of denial-of-service attacks and its severance from different Domain Name System (DNS) providers.
WikiRebels: The Documentary | WikiLeaks & Julian Assange
- Content credit goes to Wikipedia
- WikiRebels: The Documentary | WikiLeaks & Julian Assange
Google Website Optimizer, free tools to experimenting website to understand your real visitors web experiences. The changes of web-pages and understanding visitors respond for the changes of web-pages or specific pages. To selecting goal or targeting your websites to increase the site traffic or to increase sales (if youve eCommerce) — from A/B/N test experiment, multivariate experiment testing & multi types of testing on website will give better idea to increase your sites effectiveness and conversation rate.
- Website Optimizer helps online marketers, publishers, designers, and developers produce the optimal website experience for their visitors
- A/B and multivariate testing -test different combination of headlines, pictures, and call-to-action messages on your primary landing page and track via a multivariate test.
- Review and understand the reports and analyzing the responds “does it worked” or “effective” “progressive” or “digressive”
- Disabling low performance features when the results comes from web pages.
- Google Adwords integration inside your optimizer pages.
- It helps to increase sales and conversion rates
- It will help to understand the landing pages effectiveness and ineffectiveness
- Understanding the best content, visitors engagement and caputre the attention in reports when it worked.
- Designer getting design based on real visitors interest, not guess works.
- Safe and securely the analysis will continue from your web server to google hosted server.
- Offical Google Website Optimizer
- Features of GWO
- Benefits of of GWO
HeadUp automatically enable pop-up rich contextual relevant box based on published article. Automatically it build internal and external link based on patent-pending semantic technology which understand models the relationships between objects on the web and as well hold the information and show when mouse over to the link. Reader can read Wikipedia, Twitter, News or other information inside publishers website and that will engage readers and bounce rate will decrease roughly and reader will spend more time on your web pages. It understand the relevant keywords using their technology and connect between music, film, business identity, build up social networks. It’s supporting WordPress, Blogger, Joomla, Drupal, Typepad platform and so on.
- Registration is not required and free installation for web publishers.
- Increased engagement, reduced bounce rates, and more page views.
- Display related articles from your own archives and as well from external web news sources.
- Gathering information and retrieves, connects and enriches web content and show on your website.
- Understanding key terms or keywords and auto making link between web sources and social networks and making it more rich context.
- Support WordPress, Bloger, Joomla, Drupal, Typepad platform.
- Helping to drive traffic both internally and externally and engage readers.
- Integrate of video and picture, tweets and shopping links from Amazon.com.
- Real life events, financial data, maps, songs — it automatically find relation and auto linkup.
- Official Headup Website